Has Your Heater Stopped Working?
Has your heating system suddenly stopped working? Or is it working inaccurately? Unfortunately, even the best heaters and heating systems need to be repaired or replaced after a while. Not everything lasts forever! Fixing a heater can be a complex and difficult task, so it’s always best left to professionals who know what they’re doing. After all, if you’re left in the cold without accurate heat in your house, the last thing you want is to wait around for somebody who doesn’t know what they’re doing trying to fix your heater. Instead, work with a heating company that is highly trained and professional! When you work with us, you can trust that the job will be done quickly and accurately.
If your heater suddenly stops working, it’s time to call us immediately. This situation isn’t just annoying. In the cold winter, it can be very harmful. We’ll get to work immediately to help fix any problems that your heating system may have — and bring back warmth into your house once again! Often, if your heater stops working accurately, it may only need certain parts replaced, rather than the whole unit replaced. Having an expert eye survey your heating system and truly uncover why your heater isn’t working is the best way to understand where you stand. Replacing parts of your heater that have fallen into disrepair is a great way to prolong the use of your entire heating system without worrying about replacing the entire unit. Do you want to learn more about our heater parts replacement services in San Clemente, CA, and how we can specifically help you and your situation? Call DC Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning at (949) 365-9044 today!
Our Heater Parts Replacement Services
There are many signs that you should keep an eye out for when it comes to heater repairs needed. For example, if you hear any type of loud noises coming from your heater — noises that definitely weren’t there before — this may be a sign that some part isn’t working within your heater. This could be a sign that a specific part may need to be replaced. As with many other appliances, it’s recommended that you get professional help immediately once you discover that things are amiss with your heater. You don’t want to wait until things escalate and get worse! All parts need to work together in unison to truly warm up your house. Therefore, if one part falls into disrepair and isn’t fixed, your entire heater won’t be able to work accurately — and you’ll be left in a cold house that won’t warm up.
We offer many different heater parts replacement services for those who have found that their heater isn’t working correctly. Once you realize that your heater isn’t working, or isn’t warming up your entire house like it usually does, give us a call. We’ll first start by surveying the situation and carefully uncovering exactly which part of your heater is no longer functioning correctly. Then, we’ll get to work by replacing the parts that have stopped working. All parts of your heating system work together to get the job done. Even just one tiny part of your heating system falling into disrepair could negatively impact your entire unit.
There are many different heater parts that are commonly replaced. For example, gas valves keep your home safe while also allowing your heater to work and function properly. Like many aspects of your heater, gas valves eventually fall into disrepair and need to be replaced as your heating system gets older. Heating units last anywhere from 10 to 20 years. Around 10 to 15 years, your heater may experience some major issues, simply because it is getting old and no longer can continue with its function. The older your heater becomes, the more you may need certain parts of it repaired.
Another major part that often needs to be replaced is the ECM motor. ECM motors can break down and affect the outflow of heat into your house when it is cold outside. ECM motors help control the speed and power of the heat in your entire heating system. Without these motors, things simply won’t run correctly. However, rather than needing to replace the whole heating unit, you just need these parts!
Call Us Today
Are you interested in learning more about our heater parts replacement services? We are here to help you, regardless of what is wrong with your heating system. Work with professionals you can trust to get the job done today! To learn more about our heater parts replacement services in San Clemente, CA, call DC Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning at (949) 365-9044 today!
- Circuit Control Board Replacement Sometimes, the circuit control board, which controls many electrical aspects of your heater, needs to be replaced.
- ECM Motors Replacement ECM motors help control the speed and factor of heat running through your heater. We can replace these motors for you today.
- Gas Valve Replacement Gas valves of your heating system often need to be replaced. We can get this job done for you in no time.
- Hard Start Kits Replacement Are you looking for someone to replace the hard start kits of your heating system? Look no further.
- Heat Exchanger Replacement Heat exchangers help distribute heat within your heating unit. Replacing these parts when they fall into disrepair is recommended.
- Heat Pump Repair and Replacement Heat pumps help with the heat flow coming from and within your heater and should be repaired or replaced when needed.
- Heater Capacitors Replacement Heater capacitors are incredibly important to the functioning of your heater as a whole, as they help transfer energy throughout the unit.
- HVAC Hot Surface Igniter Replacement HVAC hot surface igniters are main aspects of your entire heating unit. If these aren’t working, then chances are your heater isn’t working at all.
- HVAC Inducer Motor Replacement Another major part of your HVAC unit, we can help replace your unit’s inducer motor if it has fallen into disrepair.
- HVAC Pressure Switch Replacement HVAC pressure switches help keep your HVAC unit functioning correctly and safely for you to continue using.
- HVAC Relay Replacement Relays, which control major functions of your HVAC unit, often need to be replaced over time.
- HVAC Thermostat Repair, Replace and Upgrade Ensure your thermostat for your HVAC unit is always working. If it’s not, we can help!